Step up your s’mores game with these s’mores recipes. Your future camping trips will never be the same.
1. The S’more Next Door: add strawberries to your s’more for a comfortable yet enticing treat.
2. The Birthday Cake: make a birthday s’more with chocolate icing and sprinkles. Don’t forget the candles!
3. The S’m-oreo: this s’more has double the chocolate, double the filling, and a little peanut butter to top it off.
4. El Matador: get adventurous with a spicy s’more including rice crackers, hot sauce, jalapeños, and a marshmallow.
5. The Cassanova: build an irresistible s’more with cinnamon, sea salt chocolate, and thinly sliced peaches.
6. The Monkey’s Uncle: Add a combination of brownies and bananas to your favorite treat.
Now that the burning question of how to create the best s’more is answered, only one remains: how do you roast a perfect mallow?