Many Questival challenges revolve around doing acts of service to improve the community and bring smiles to people’s faces. Below are just a few numbers to represent all of the good that was done in 2017.
- Over $53,000 was donated to Cotopaxi’s grantees, the International Rescue Committee, and hundreds of ‘Messages of Hope’ were written and shared with the community.
Team Esoterra from Questival Boston
- Around $11,000 was donated to Cotopaxi’s grantees, Nothing But Nets, and awareness of the severity of malaria was spread.
- Over 500,000 pieces of trash were picked up from parks, beaches and communities, and disposed properly!
- Over 1,500 hours were volunteered at local organizations by Questival teams outside of Questival events.
- Around 750L of blood were donated to local blood banks.
- Over 5,000 random acts of kindness were completed.
- Over 2,300 letters were mailed to veterans and elected officials.
- Over 50,000 peopled pledged to DO GOOD!